Kathy works three days a week in the Association Office, normally Monday to Wednesday. Her areas of responsibility include:
- ‘Anchor’ presence at the Association office, dealing with general phone and email enquiries & looking after visitors.
- Practical arrangements for Association events - dealing with enquiries, bookings, payments etc.
- Arranging dates and venues for our annual programme of safeguarding training, and dealing with bookings and all practical arrangements.
- Ministers’ DBS checks - tracking when due for renewal and processing applications.
- E-news - putting together our monthly news email.
To get in touch with Kathy, phone 01392 433533 or email email@example.com.