- This event has passed.
16th February @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Crucible Course 4
Crucible Course is a training programme that equips Christians to follow Jesus on the margins. It tackles a range of missional topics in creative ways.
Crucible is for Christians with courage and imagination, who suspect that:
* We need to operate as cross-cultural missionaries because we live in a cross-cultural mission context.
* We need to think creatively about incarnating the gospel and planting new kinds of churches in emerging and diverse cultures.
* We need to recover the biblical vision of shalom and reflect on how we live as followers of Jesus in light of this all-embracing vision.
* We need to pay particular attention to the margins, because we serve the God who frequently does new things there:
- On the margins of society among the poor and disenfranchised.
- At the margins of culture, where creative thinking explores new possibilities.
- On the margins of the familiar, the spaces all around us, neglected or ignored, but full of potential.
The Crucible Course runs over 6 Saturdays – see the course brochure here.
Cost: £46 per day
(a small bursary is available for members of SWBA churches – contact Carl of details)
For more information and to book a place on the course please see www.cruciblecourse.org.uk or email Rachel Jay email@example.com.